Twitter Updates

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Special Announcement and a prize for YOU!

TIME'S UP!

Winners, please contact me to set up your session!!

There were so many wonderful comments, I decided to award second prizes as well.  

I drew the grand prize first, and then the second prizes.   

I did not count MY comments or the ones that were deleted by their author since those were ineligible to win.

Second prize will be $150 in studio photography.  same rules as the grand prize.

I chose three second prize winners!!

The first second place winner goes to comment #21:

michellenotdawn said...

And I've friend requested you on Facebook. Let's hope I win!



and to comment #25

Ashley Harris said...

I'm part of your facebook group as well. Newborns are the cutest!!


and the last second prize (hmmm...that does sound odd!) goes to comment #5

Lynleigh said...

Such a blessing:)


THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE $500  STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHY IS ....

Drumroll please.....

comment #43

Tiffany said...

I am your friend on Facebook both pages!!! Love seeing all of your work, I still the Boggs wedding pictures are some of the BEST that I have ever saw!!!!!

congratulations! please contact me so we can set something up!  Thank you to everyone who participated.  

This was so much fun, I definitely see more prize drawings in the future!!


___________________________________________________________


As many of you know, we welcomed our little grandson, Ethan, into the world on Sunday, January 25, 2009. He's a beautiful little man!



I am so proud of my daughter and son-in-law! Even on such a lack of sleep, they've really proven to be excellent parents!







I thank God for my healthy, beautiful grandson! I can't wait to see him grow and learn about our world!



So here's what the Special Announcement is all about.

I'm so full of gratitude. I'm truly grateful for every healthy child I see. It has surprised me how full my heart is to see healthy, beautiful children.

So full that I want to show you.



Here's the deal. In about a week, Valentine's day will be here.

My gift to some special family will be a $500 gift certificate for studio photography of their child. Photography session will be at my studio in Panama City, Florida.

The rules are simple.

1. Leave a comment on this blog post. One comment per person, please, unless you obtain extra entries outlined below.   When you have extra entries, leave additional comments on this blog post.  Only blog post comments will be eligible for the drawing.

Winner will be chosen with a random number generator, and announced on Valentine's Day.

2. To be eligible for this contest, your child must be five years old or under.  This includes unborn children!  We will schedule a newborn session for you if you win!  If the winning child has siblings, they may also be included in the session at no additional charge.

3. No purchase necessary. You can use your winnings to purchase whatever you want from this session.

4. Extra entries into this drawing may be obtained by:

a. following me on twitter. click here to follow me.
b. posting or tweeting about this drawing. Send me a link to your blog post or twitter home page.  Send it to my email address  here 
c. join my photography facebook pages here.  There are two pages, a personal page and my Ruth Berry Photography group page.  Join both to qualify for an additional entry.

If you are eligible for extra entries, please post an additional blog post comment stating which of these you have completed.

If you have any questions, please email me. I'm looking forward to showing the world what a beautiful little child you have!

53 comments:

Ruth Berry said...

leave all of your comments here for your entries into the drawing!

Unknown said...

Ethan is so cute!!!!!! I can't wait for him to meet Sarah, and go on their first date! LOL!

Ruth your work is fantastic, it has to be so much fun to be able to take pictures of your daughter and grandson!

Unknown said...

Ethan is so cute!!!!!! I can't wait for him to meet Sarah, and go on their first date! LOL!

Ruth your work is fantastic, it has to be so much fun to be able to take pictures of your daughter and grandson!

Anonymous said...

Awww!! Congrats again!!

Anonymous said...

He looks so peaceful.

Anonymous said...

Such a blessing:)

Leah said...

Ethan is just a doll - baby boys are so fun! Hopefully, if I win your contest, you'll be photographing my baby boy soon!

emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

I'm a member of your facebook group, so I'm posting again. My baby boy is almost 6 months old - perfect photo opportunity!

Anonymous said...

Ethan is a DOLL! I'm so happy for Kev and Stef!

emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh! And I'm happy for you too! (Didn't mean to leave that out!)
:)
Joined the FB group.

Lydia Woosley said...

I'm so happy for Stefanie and Kevin! :-)

Lydia Woosley said...

If I understand the rules right, I get to post a second comment because I'm on your facebook page?

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruth, Congrats!! This must be part of your 'popcorn'.....

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful baby!

Laura said...

Ruth,
Awesome shots! He has a ton of dark black hair. My granddaughter is 10 months old and still almost bald. Her brother Will is 3 1/2 and was the same way...

Laura said...

Ruth, I am on your personal and photography facebook pages.

April said...

What a gorgeous grandbaby!! Congrats!!

michellenotdawn said...

Well, my Mother in Law recommended I enter, so here I am! I've got a 2 year old and another due in September, we'd love to win!

michellenotdawn said...

I'm following you on Twitter...

michellenotdawn said...

And I've friend requested you on Facebook. Let's hope I win!

Pat Rutherford said...

Ruth, Ethan is adorable. I have three grandchildren and another one on the way. michellenotdawn is my daughter-in-law. Hope I can enter on her behalf.

Pat Rutherford said...

I'm also a friend on Facebook and a member of Ruth Berry Photography.

Anonymous said...

Ethan is adorable. Have fun with your new blessing!!

Anonymous said...

I'm part of your facebook group as well. Newborns are the cutest!!

Anonymous said...

I want to enter for my grandchildren..is that acceptable?

Chris Mazzeo and wife Devin are due on the 14th with our #14 grandchild...a boy. They have a daughter Maddy who will turn 12 (I think) on that same day.

My daughter-in-law = Gena & John Cywinski have a boy, RJ who has just turned 2.

Yours,
Cathy Biddy

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe you have a grandchild! I feel old. I still love the pictures you did of Brent and I in 1998. I would love to finally have you do a session with our children :) Your grandson looks perfect.

Anonymous said...

Both my sister and friend have used your services and I was very impressed. I have two children, 4 and 8 years old. We would love to win!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Ruth! Ethan is just precious. How beautiful life is!

Anonymous said...

I joined your facebook group. What a neat idea.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruth. Your new grandson is beautiful. Congrats & the pictures u took of him are awesome.

IronKnee said...

He's beautiful. Congratulations.

Ed Deluzain

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize Kevin is your son-in-law, I've know him for years.You will be such an awesome grandma!

Lauri said...

Your new grandson is beautiful. I love your photography. You do an excellent job.

Karen said...

He is adorable, enjoy every minute you can, cause they grow up so fast. I have 2 boys, a 2 year old and a 12 year old. I try to take pictures as much as I can, it is amazing how much they change in a short amount of time.

Andrea Miller said...

Hey Ruth!
This is Andrea Miller! It has nearly been 4 years since our wedding with you and we have missed you! I hope we get a chance to introduce our little McKenzie Renae to you!! BTW-congratulations!!!

Andrea Miller said...

Hey Ruth!
I am now twitter-fied!! Cool!

Andrea Miller said...

I sent you my link to my new twitter page! It's brand new and I will have to do a little investigating on how to spruce it up! Looks like fun though!

Andrea Miller said...

Yay! Facebook...now I know how to do that!! We will keep in touch now! You can see my amateur photo shots of McKenzie!!!

Pattie Hughes said...

Hey Ruth,
What a beautiful grandson! You know I am getting a grandson on May 31st. And of course my granddaughter is 19 months now and is just precious.
Grandparents can enter you contest?
Whoever Andrea is her daughter's name is the same as my McKenzie!!!
McKenzie Renae!!

Ruth Berry said...

I am LOVING the comments! I think I'm smelling a second prize and a third prize......

stay tuned! one more day!!

Unknown said...

Ethan is VERY cute, you are taking the sweetest pictures of him, I am sure his wife will be so happy one day to hear all of the great stories!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne said...

What a cute patoooooot! Love the third one down in the white fluffy outfit...my favorite...gotta love those sweet ears...what a blessing in all ways! Congrats Ruth! It will be fun to see you soon when we make to road trip to PC to claim our wonderful prize! ;)In His Joy~Suzanne Bennett

Unknown said...

I am your friend on Facebook both pages!!! Love seeing all of your work, I still the Boggs wedding pictures are some of the BEST that I have ever saw!!!!!

Suzanne said...

Ruth~just joined Twitter and I think I "followed you" Hope I did that right...We'll see....anyway...enjoy taking pics for a lifetime of your sweet little grandson!

Pat Rutherford said...

You should love them. They are all true. Your little grandson is a doll.

Anonymous said...

Ruth - I never realized how awesome grandparents are until Jacob came in to our lives. We have had such an amazing amount of support during the challenging newborn days as well as throughout this stressful adoption process. It's obvious little Ethan is a blessed little boy, too!

Anonymous said...

Your grandbaby is wonderful! Little boys are THE BEST! My little Mason turns one this Wed. and I just can't believe it! I'm sure I'll see you around town soon! Take Care!

Michael Newman said...

I don't have any children, but your grand baby is too cute and you've made such wonderful pictures of him!

Benmopw said...

I'm so happy for Stefanie and Kevin! :-)