Twitter Updates

Friday, February 06, 2009

Kaylyn & Chuck, Part One

I wanted to show you some pictures from this wedding.

the flowers smelled so good! I love the ivory colors in a wedding!



Daddy and son. how cute is this little man?



and the bride and flower girl. This is the bridge at the Officer's Club on Tyndall Air Force Base, Florida. Just to my left is a sign that warns of alligators.




I love the chapel at Tyndall. it's so quaint and intimate. And my favorite time of day too. Don't you just love the light? We photographers call this the sweet light. it's right before sunset time.





Here's Kaylyn getting ready to come down the aisle.



Outside the chapel, looking in on the ceremony. Nice!







I always LOVE the expressions after the "I do's"!






Part Two coming soon. I did some pretty cool potraits at the end of the reception!

No comments: