Twitter Updates

Friday, February 27, 2009

Sophie's Album


oh geez.  I got all teary eyed when I finished this album yesterday.  

Belinda, Sophie's mom dropped by yesterday.  I finished putting together little Sophie's baby album.  I cannot believe how much she has grown!  She is such a little princess now!!  

I remember when Belinda first came to the studio with her.  She held her so tenderly.  I remember the awe in Belinda's face - not just her eyes, her whole face.  Belinda spoke a lot without saying a word.  She is indeed a blessed woman!  The first photograph in her album is still one of my very favorites!

anyway, here's her album:























 

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful album and beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I love pictures myself and I will have to say I enjoyed these thanks for sharing...

Armando Cabral

Grant said...

Do you know a good baby photographer studio in Apex NC?

Frank said...

What a beautiful album and beautiful family!