Twitter Updates

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Welcome, Isabella!

wow, what an amazing day it was Monday! My dear friend Haley, and her husband Charlie were expecting their first child.

I really wanted to photograph the birth, but I wasn't sure if the timing would work out. Charlie called me Monday afternoon, and I drove over to Pensacola.

I arrived at 6:54 p.m. and little Isabella was born at 6:58 p.m. Talk about God's perfect timing! I was so amazed!

It brings tears to my eyes to imagine that this little girl is less than ONE minute old, and she's able to cry, and to see, and to move. it's simply amazing.

It also amazed me at how little Isabella responded to her daddy's touch and voice. You'll see that in the slideshow.

Bella is so beautiful! and perfect!! Here's the slideshow with a select few in it.

and this is the gallery with all the images in it. The play controls are on the bottom right hand side of the page. It works great if you just click on the "PLAY" button and let the show play on its own.

Charlie, Haley and the entire family - I just want to say THANK YOU for inviting me to Isabella's birth. I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot of her in the coming months and years...

No comments: